TICKETS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ISSUE
1. Ticket holders must comply at all times with any and all Club rules and regulations, ground
regulations, League rules and regulations, FA rules and regulations, and any COVID-19
protocols, as applicable and in force from time to time. Any failure to do so may result in the
ticket holder being ejected from the ground and denied future entry at no liability or cost to the
2. Tickets are valid only for the date shown or the date for which the event is transferred in the
occurrence of a postponement or abandonment. It is the ticket holder’s responsibility to
ascertain the details of any rearranged event.
3. There will be no refunds issued (in full or part).
4. Match dates may be subject to change from time to time for reasons beyond the Club's
control (including, without limitation, television scheduling, cup competitions or adverse
weather conditions). The Club reserves the right to reschedule any match without notice and
without any liability. Where any Match is cancelled, abandoned or postponed, the Club shall
not have any liability to you or your guests, except that following any cancellation,
abandonment or postponement you may be entitled to attend the rearranged Match using the
ticket purchased for the original date or via such application procedure as the Club shall
publish on its Website (or similar).
5. Unauthorised re-sale is prohibited. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal
offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by
the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006. The Club will inform the police when it becomes aware
that tickets are being sold illegally and will press for charges to be brought against those
breaking this law. If you are convicted of a ticket touting offence, or we reasonably suspect
you have committed such an offence, we will notify the League who may in turn notify other
football clubs, event holders and/or the relevant law enforcement authorities. The information
that we share may include your personal details, information about the offence and about
ticket purchases (including payment details). We will use this to identify and prevent ticket
touting offences and disorder at matches.
6. The Club and any associated companies accept no responsibility for seating
affected by adverse weather conditions.
7. Use of camera or recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
8. Persistent standing in seated areas will lead to eviction.
9. Management reserve the right to refuse entry to the ticket holder or take any means necessary
to remove the ticket holder from the grounds. The Club and its management will not be liable
for any such removal or ejection and there will be no entitlement to a refund, credit or
10. Tickets will remain the property of the Club at all times and must be produced together with
evidence of your identity if required to do so by any official, steward or employee of the Club
or any police officer. The Club reserves the right to require the immediate return of the ticket at
11. Except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from any negligence of the Club, neither
the Club, nor its associated companies, nor any of its officers,
employees or agents shall be responsible for (whether in tort, contract or otherwise): (i) any
loss, damage or injury to you and/or any guest or to any property belonging to you or any
guest in or upon or around the ground or any car park, resulting from any cause whatsoever;
(ii) for any loss of profit, loss of use, loss of opportunity or any indirect, economic or
consequential losses whatsoever; and/or (iii) any losses arising from any cancellation,
postponement or rearrangement of a match including but not being limited to any indirect or
consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation costs.
12. The Club shall be responsible for any interruptions and/or restrictions to the view of the match
caused by virtue of (i) the position of the seat and/or (ii) the actions of other spectators.
13. These Conditions of Issue shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of
England and Wales. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of
England and Wales.
14. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Issue from time to time and
shall publish any such changes on our Website.
15. If any of these terms and conditions is determined by a competent authority to be invalid,
unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, they shall, to that extent, be severed from the
remaining terms and conditions which shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted
by applicable laws.
16. No other person other than you or the Club has any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third
Parties) Act 1999 to rely on or enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions of Issue.
Nothing in these terms of conditions shall affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists
or is available other than as a result of the aforementioned Act.
SEASON TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The age of applicants on 1st August 2023 will determine discount qualification for season ticket(s).
• The club reserve the right to charge a fee for upgrading tickets.
• The club reserve the right to move your season ticket to another seat, row or stand for nominated matches, as directed by the police, for television requirements, to comply with social distancing or for any other reason.
• The club reserve the right to amend the date, time and venue of any publicised fixture for any reason without prior notification.
• By applying for a season ticket you are indicating that you have read, understood, accept and agree to abide by the ground rules and regulations, copy available on request and on ntfc.co.uk.
• Entry into the stadium constitutes acceptance of these regulations, which includes a warning that persistent standing in the seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection.
• Concessions have a duty to inform the club if circumstances change and upgrade remaining tickets.
• The club cannot, under any circumstances, accept any responsibility whatsoever for season ticket cards lost, damaged or stolen and an administration fee may be charged to replace the card.
• In the event that a season ticket holder sustains a ban from the ground, no refund will be given.
• Season ticket refunds are entirely at the discretion of the club and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
• Season Ticket cards must be available for inspection at any time.
• Season Tickets may not be resold or lent for value by Season Ticket holders under any circumstances.
• Proof of qualification for concession must be carried at all times. Failure to provide proof may result in sanctions being imposed which may include, but are not limited to, ejection and banning from the stadium without refund.
• Entry in to any game is not guaranteed and should the club be advised or instructed to play any game behind closed doors for any reason, any pro rata refund or credit is entirely at the club’s discretion.
• If capacity is limited for any reason, the club will determine priority order of attendance but season ticket holders will have priority over non season ticket holders.
• In the event that matches are played with reduced capacity or behind closed doors, the club will make matches available for season ticket holders to watch via iFollow, subject to EFL confirmation.
• Pre-season friendlies, play off matches and cup games are NOT included in a season ticket.
• No persons under the age of 14 are permitted to attend a fixture without an accompanying adult
• FAIR USAGE POLICY - For any ticket that is issued without charge, i.e. under 7s or carer, and is not used for 5 consecutive games, the club reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the ticket without notice.
1. Issue of a Season Ticket
1.1 The issue of a Season Ticket and subsequent access to The Club is subject to these Terms and Conditions, the Ground Regulations (as may be amended from time to time) and any Coronavirus prevention measures (as may be amended from time to time).
1.2 Purchase of and / or use of the Season Ticket on any occasion shall constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the Ground Regulations, and any Coronavirus prevention measures (as may be amended from time to time).
1.3 The Season Ticket remains the property of The Club at all times. The Club may cancel the Season Ticket with valid reason in whole or in part at any time without notice.
1.4 All rights conferred by the Season Ticket are personal to the ticket holder and may not be transferred, assigned or otherwise conferred to any third party (either permanently or temporarily) unless with prior express written agreement of the Club. Any breach or suspected breach of this clause may result in the withdrawal and termination of the Season Ticket by the Club.
1.5 In the event that the Season Ticket is lost or stolen you must inform the Club immediately. In the event of such, you understand that you may be required to pay a replacement fee.
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, a Season Ticket is valid for the duration of the 2023-2024 Season only, and unless terminated earlier in accordance with these Conditions of issue, the rights conferred by a Season Ticket will terminate automatically at the end of the 2023-2024 Season (the Term).
3. Admission to the The Club
3.1 The Season Ticket shall be valid for any official first team League matches of the Club played at The Club during the Term. The Season Ticket does not allow you access to any other Club match including, but not limited to, any FA Cup, League Cup, League Trophy or friendly match.
3.2 All persons (including children) must have a valid card or ticket when entering The Club.
3.3 The Season Ticket must be available for inspection and produced by you on demand by any official, steward or security staff of the Club at all times where the Season Ticket has been used to gain admission to The Club.
3.4 Without prejudice to any other remedies it may have, the Club shall have the right to refuse admission to The Club to any person holding a Season Ticket, or to suspend or eject any Season Ticket holder from The Club without liability, on any occasion, including where (by way of non-limiting examples): (a) the Club considers in its absolute discretion that such person’s entry to The Club may cause danger or discomfort to themselves or to any other person in The Club; or (b) the Club considers in its absolute discretion that such person has breached (or will breach when entering or occupying The Club) any of these Terms and Conditions, the Ground Regulations, any applicable law and/or such other regulations as may be applicable and/or as the Club may specify from time-to-time (including any Coronavirus prevention measures); or (c) such person is the subject of any ban or suspension decision or order imposed by the Club and/or any football authority or any other competent authority (including, without limitation, the police).
4. Allocation of Seats
4.1 Notwithstanding the seat number on your Season Ticket, the Club reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to allocate any seat to you, anywhere in The Club, for any Match which your Season Ticket entitles you to attend.
4.2 The Season Ticket shall not entitle the Ticket Holder to occupy or reserve the same or any other seat at The Club for the Season or for any subsequent season.
4.3 You accept and acknowledge that seating allocation during the Season may be subject to social distancing or other Coronavirus prevention measures as determined by the Club from time to time, and that you may not be permitted to sit in the seat numbered on your Season Ticket, or by or near anyone who is not a member of your household.
4.4 You must remain in your allocated seat for the duration of the Match, and may not change places with any other person, or occupy any other seat unless you are directed to do so by a steward or Club official.
5. Use of concessionary priced and / or companion tickets
5.1 Concessionary priced or companion Season Tickets may only be used by persons that qualify for such concessionary pricing or companion ticketing. Terms of qualification to be set and published by the Club from time to time.
5.2 Any person entering or seeking to enter The Club with a concessionary priced or companion Season Ticket may be required to provide proof of age and / or disability (as relevant). The Club shall determine at its absolute discretion the acceptability of the documentation presented.
5.3 Any person entering or seeking to enter The Club who is not reasonably deemed by the Club to have demonstrated their eligibility will be refused entry, and the Club reserves the right to seize and revoke the Season Ticket. The Club shall not be obliged to make any refund in respect of any matches to which entry is refused, or for any other matches.
6. Changes, Refunds & Exchanges
6.1 No guarantees are given by the Club that a match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date or that Season Ticket holders will be permitted to attend. The Club reserves the right to abandon, postpone, cancel and/or reschedule any match without notice and without any liability whatsoever. Where deemed necessary by the Club and subject to clause 6.2, it may provide compensation through the issue of a streaming voucher; replacement or additional ticket; credit note, or other reasonable form of compensation (as selected and / or determined by the Club). Under no circumstances shall the Club be liable to provide a cash refund (in whole or in part).
6.2 In the event that for any reason, a match has to be played out of view of the public or attendance numbers are restricted as a consequence of any government or regulatory body guidance or direction, the Club will endeavour to provide the Season Ticket holder with a complimentary streaming voucher. This shall be subject to the permissions of the relevant football authority.
6.3 The provisions of this clause 6 represent the sole remedies available to you in the circumstances described. The Club will have no further, or other, liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage including (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel or accommodation costs.
7.1 The Club reserves the right to make changes to any of these Terms and Conditions at any time, and will notify you of the same by email or by display of such changes on the Club website.
7.2 The invalidity or partial invalidity of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not prejudice or affect the remainder, which shall continue in full force and effect.
7.3 The Club’s failure to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right, power or remedy provided by these Terms and Conditions, the documents referenced herein or by law shall not constitute a waiver of that right, power or remedy.
7.4 Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions and with the exception of the football authority and any other body with the appropriate jurisdiction, no other person other than the ticket holder or the Club has any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to rely on or enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available other than as a result of the aforementioned Act.
7.5 These Terms and Conditions, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.