The following terms and conditions apply to all orders for the purchase of goods from the CUFC Online Shop.
There are both specific and additional Terms and Conditions associated with the purchase of Matchday, Season or Event Tickets and different service/booking fees applied. These are detailed below in Section and should be read in conjunction with the General Shop Terms and Conditions of Sale and where appropriate will take precedent over the General Shop Terms and Conditions.
You can print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your future reference.
COVID-19 SPECTATOR CODE OF CONDUCT
In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow spectators, you are kindly requested to follow these guidelines.
- Supporters must not attend if they are suffering from COVID-19 symptoms or if they are feeling unwell. Supporters must not attend if they are residing in a tier 3 or 4 location.
- At all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social bubble.
- Arrive in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures.
- Make sure in advance that you know where your entry point is, and, if an entry time is specified on your ticket, be there on time.
- Please avoid bringing bags so as to avoid delays on entry.
- Be aware that your temperature might be taken before entry.
- It is compulsory that supporters wear a face covering within the stadium except when eating or drinking or on medical grounds.
- Remain in your seat or place at all times wherever possible.
- If you do need to leave your seat wait for a time when the gangway is clear and always follow the signs indicating which way to go.
Thank you for your support and co-operation. Stay alert! Stay safe!
- When moving past other spectators to and from your seat, please avoid face to face and physical contact with other spectators.
- If you are standing, please stay within your social bubble and remain aware of the movements of others at all times.
- Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, or handles, railings etc. whenever possible.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid hugs, high-fives and any close contact with people who are not within your social bubble.
- Take care to avoid where possible shouting and singing without a face covering.
- Please do not approach players for “selfies” & or autographs.
- If you are attending with other members of your social bubble, please make sure they have read and understood these guidelines too.
- If you feel ill, please contact your nearest steward, and you will then be referred to our medical team.
- As per the latest Government guidelines, we do not recommend using public transport to travel to fixtures wherever possible.
- When leaving the ground, please be patient and observe social distancing guidelines.
- All EFL ground regulations remain in force.
Entry To the Abbey Stadium is subject to the Rules Governing Supporters conduct and breach of those rules may result in tickets being withdrawn and the holder being ejected or to the cancelling of a season ticket in the event of a ban on attendance being imposed. A full copy of the Club's code of conduct can be found at www.cambridge-united.co.uk
The Club strives to ensure that the Abbey Stadium is a safe and pleasant environment in which to watch professional football. The Club requests that supporters co-operate with this policy.
• Entry to the ground is subject to the Ground Regulations displayed upon entry
• Smoking is only permitted in designated areas of the ground
• Foul, abusive and racist language and behaviour will not be tolerated
• Anti-Social behaviour will not be tolerated
• Any problems should be reported to a Match Day Steward
• CCTV Cameras are in operation at the ground and may be used in accordance with Ground Regulation 16. Cambridge United Football Club in conjunction with Cambridgeshire Police have agreed guidelines of a policy to deal with any serious offences relating to supporter misconduct. The Board of Directors of Cambridge United Football Club Limited will sanction all bans regarding supporters' conduct. Warning letters and or entrance restrictions may be placed upon supporters whose offences may fall outside the scope of the policy guidelines. Such entry restrictions may include the signing of an attendance register, purchase of a known seat in the Main Stand and the provision of a recent passport sized photograph. Data Protection Clubs are required to maintain the privacy and security of the customer details help on record, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Changes to Dates, Refunds & Exchanges
1.No guarantees can be given by the Club that a Home Match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date. The Club reserves the right to abandon, postpone, cancel and/or reschedule any Home Match without notice and, save as provided at clause 1.3,without any liability whatsoever.
1.2 In the event that
the Club will endeavour to provide, without charge, a streaming voucher in place of a purchased Home Match Ticket to enable the ticketholder to view the Match. Where a streaming voucher is made available, no refund will be made, and the Home Match Ticket may not be exchanged or used to attend any other Match. The provisions of this clause 1.2 shall be subject to the permissions of the relevant Football Authority.
- a Match has, for any reason, to be played out of view of the public (“Behind Closed Doors”); or
- Match attendance numbers are restricted as a consequence of any government, Football Association or other regulatory body guidance or direction;
1.3 Where Match attendance numbers are restricted in accordance with clause 1.2(b), seats at the Ground will be allocated at random in the following order of priority:
1.4 In the event of postponement, for any reason, of the Match you may use the ticket you have purchased in order to gain entry for the subsequent re-arranged Match (if any). In such circumstances it is the ticket holder’s responsibility to ascertain the date and kick-off time of any rescheduled Match.
- Season ticket holders
- Past purchase history
1.5 In the event of abandonment of the Match at any time up to and including the half time whistle you will be entitled to use the ticket you have purchased to gain free entry at a future home match, subject to any and all applicable terms and conditions.
1.6 No refund will be issued in the event of the abandonment of the Match after the half time whistle and you will not be entitled to use the ticket you have purchased at any future home Match.
1.7 If, where a Match is played Behind Closed Doors or a ticketholder is not allocated a seat at the Ground further to restrictions on Match attendance numbers, and, the Club is unable to provide a facility for the ticketholder to view the Match virtually, ticketholders may request a refund of the cost of an unused Home Match Ticket. Ticket holders may waive their right to a refund under this clause 1.7 in order to permit the Club to retain the ticket price paid in support of the Club’s activities.
1.8 In order to obtain a refund on the Home Match Ticket, in accordance with paragraph 1.7 above, a written request must be received by the Club’s box office no later than 72 hours prior to the time of the advertised kick off of the Match. A refund (excluding booking fees and subject to a cancellation fee) will only be issued on production of identification that the individual requesting the refund is the person to whom the Home Match Ticket was originally sold. For the avoidance of doubt, entitlement to refunds will be determined at the sole discretion of the Club.
1.6 The provisions of this clause 1 represent the sole remedies available to the ticket holder in the circumstances described. The Club will have no further, or other, liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage including (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel or accommodation costs.
Away Travel Terms and Conditions
Any supporter under the age of 18 travelling on official away travel must have consent to do so from either a parent or guardian. By ticking this box you confirm that consent has been given.
General CUFC Shop Terms and Conditions
1. Our Contract with You
If you place an order online to purchase a product from the CUFC On-Line Shop we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we deliver the product to you. Any products on the same order which we have not delivered to you do not form part of that contract.
2. Description of the Goods
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
The supply of goods from this website is subject to availability and it is not always possible for us to inform you at the time you place your order whether the goods you want are still available for purchase, although whenever possible we will endeavour to let you know if they are not available or temporarily out of stock. In the case of orders accepted where stock is unavailable we will email you to advise you, and to ask if alternative product may be sent or if a refund may be given.
4. Delivery and Delivery Charges
Orders delivered to UK addresses may be charged at a postage and packing rate based on the calculated weight of the goods you order and the corresponding Royal Mail/ParcelForce charges current at the point we receive your order.
Alternatively delivery costs may be (or contain) a fixed amount appropriate to the item/s being purchased. The Delivery cost charged may include an additional handling and packing fee appropriate to the item/s being purchased.
Orders dispatched using signed for, guaranteed delivery, or posted to addresses outside of the UK will incur additional postal charges.
A number of differing carriers may be used, some arranged through third parties. Orders will be charged according to the delivery option chosen by the customer at the checkout but additional service fees may be added for enhanced or different delivery options as notified by the customer when placing the order.
This may include services such as special delivery, signed for delivery, and next day delivery or customer collection. These services may carry an additional fee. Any special services required not covered by the checkout options must be agreed by email or by phone with the CUFC Shop and paid for in full before the goods are dispatched. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order and we will advise if your request is possible and if there are any additional costs.
We aim ship items all orders within five working days except where otherwise stated, and subject to stock availability.
If orders are unable to be dispatched within seven working days of receipt of order we will email you to let you know.
Whenever possible we aim to ship
Where a local posting service is used by the CUFC Shop proof of posting will be obtained and retained. This will be made available and be conclusive in the case of any disputes.
-orders received before 12pm (weekdays) the next working day
-orders received after 12pm (weekdays) within two working days
The CUFC Shop cannot be held responsible for delays or losses caused by the postal system. If your goods fail to arrive, please contact the CUFC Shop on email@example.com
We cannot issue a refund where goods are lost by third parties.
Orders will only be delivered to addresses outside the UK where a postage and packing rate has been requested by the customer and paid for in full, before the goods are dispatched. Some special delivery services may be available on enquiry. The CUFC Online Shop reserves the right not to accept orders for some overseas destinations at this will be at its sole discretion.
4. Cancelation and Returns
We hope that you're pleased with your purchase from the CUFC Shop, however we do understand that occasionally, you may need to return goods to us. We've set out below the main reasons why goods tend to be returned, so please read all of the categories and follow the returns process which you feel applies to you.
You should always email firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any goods with the details and reason for return.
Please note that our Returns Policy for Consumers does not affect your statutory rights.
Goods Are Faulty On Arrival
If you find that your goods are faulty on arrival, then you are entitled to a repair, replacement or a refund. Please note that for some goods it may be disproportionately costly to repair those goods, and so where this is the case, then we will give you a replacement or a refund. Where any faulty goods are to be returned to us then please ensure that you read the section "Packaging Goods for Return"
Goods Become Faulty During Use
If your goods become faulty after delivery you can contact us directly at email@example.com if the goods do not conform to the contract made between us.
Please note that in some cases it may be disproportionately costly to repair the goods, and so where this is the case, then you will receive replacement goods. Where any faulty goods are to be returned to us, then please ensure that you read the section "Packaging Goods for Return"
Goods Damaged On Arrival
If you discover that your goods are visibly damaged on arrival, you should either write on the delivery note that the packaging is damaged, or refuse to accept the delivery. Please also contact us as soon as possible and in any event within 5 working days with details of the damage. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org This will help us considerably in raising the matter with our appointed courier.
Where any faulty goods are to be returned to us, then please ensure that you read the section "Packaging Goods for Return"Once the damaged goods have been received back then we will replace them or, at our discretion, issue a refund.
If You Have Simply Changed Your Mind
If you have ordered goods from us, but then simply decided that you wish to cancel your order, then you are entitled to do so and have any money that you have paid to us refunded, provided that (a) the goods have not been in your possession for more than 7 Working Days after the day on which you received the goods ('Working Day' means all days other than Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays); and (b) you tell us by email to email@example.com that you wish to cancel your order or complete the cancelation form on the CUFC Shop home page.
We will acknowledge your cancelation by email within 5 working days and provide you with an address to which you may return the items.
You will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own cost. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
If we collect the goods from you, we may charge you for the cost of collection (and we may if we wish deduct this from your refund).
If you do not return the goods as required, we may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
You will receive a refund via your original payment method as soon as reasonably practicable but no later than 30 days after the cancelation of your order has been received by us in writing and our receipt of the returned items.
Packaging Goods for Return
In all cases where goods are to be returned to us, then please read and follow these guidelines
Please note that it is in the interest of all parties to ensure that any faulty goods being returned to us are sufficiently packaged to protect against loss and/or damage during carriage, handling and/or sorting. Therefore, when you intend to return any faulty goods, we strongly recommend that you do so in their original packaging (assuming that the original packaging is not damaged).
Where it is not possible to use the original packaging, then we would be most grateful if you would package and cushion the goods to provide protection against any reasonably predictable shocks, puncturing, scratching and/or damage that may occur during carriage, handling and/or sorting, although we accept that you do not have an obligation to do so.
Where we have agreed to collect the goods from you, then our appointed carrier shall be entitled to inspect the quantity, condition and the packaging.
Returns from Overseas
We are unable to offer any return or refund for any reason for any items that are dispatched to destinations outside of the UK . We will endeavour to address any issues or problems wherever we can, but this may not prove economically viable for either party.
If you need to raise a complaint please contact the CUFC Shop at firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting your order you are agreeing to the purchase of goods and to allowing CUFC to use your personal data for the purpose of supplying the goods.
CUFC On-Line is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CUFC On-Line may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and payment details
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To process your order and obtain payment
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss even if the loss was reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website or when the contract for the sale of goods was formed. However, the CUFC Shop does not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused from our negligence or breach of duty or caused by our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
9. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions of Purchase at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions of Purchase in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
9. Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.